ASK (Autism Spectrum Knowledge) training is a series
of interactive professional development workshops, aimed at furthering participants’ understanding of Autism.
The 2-hour workshops are tailored to meet the needs of schools and other workplace environment. The workshops are run by highly qualified facilitators who have extensive working experience of Autism.
The full training programme is made up of 5 two hour modules featuring:
– What is ASD, diagnostic criteria and general strategies.
– Understanding sensory issues. Practical tools & Strategies to implement
3.Dealing with Anxiety
– Defining autism and anxiety. Practical tools for managing anxiety.
– Strategies to support and improve social skills.
5.Strategies for Behaviour
– Triggers & functions of behaviour. Creating an intervention plan.
Contact us for more information if you would like to book ASK Professional Development Training for your ECE, school, organisation, corporate or business.
To register as an individual for our upcoming ASK Professional Training workshop series click here