Our ASK (Autism Spectrum Knowledge) Professional Development Training can be delivered across the Greater Auckland area (and outside of Auckland by request)
- Understanding Autism
- What is ASD?
- What might ASD look like in the learning environment?
- How can we better support children on the Autism Spectrum?
- Sensory Issues
- Understanding sensory issues
- Practical tools & strategies to implement in your classroom or practice
- Managing Anxiety
- Defining autism and anxiety
- Practical tools & strategies for managing anxiety
- Social Skills & Communication
- Strategies to support and improve social skills & communication
- Useful resources and visual aides
- Strategies for Behaviour
- The triggers & functions of behaviour
- Behaviour is communication. What is the child trying to communicate to us?
- Create a positive and achievable plan for a child you are currently working with.
Our interactive education & training modules are specially tailored to meet the needs of:
- ECE Teachers & Teaching Professionals
- Primary School Teachers & Teaching Professionals
- Secondary School Teachers & Teaching Professionals
- Teacher Aides & Learning Assistants
- Community Organisations
- Healthcare & Mental Health Professionals
Download our ASK PLD Flyers here:
ASK School Training 2020_21
ASK for ECE
ASK for mental health providers
ASK for all professionals & community organisations