ASK (Autism Spectrum Knowledge) training is a series of interactive professional development workshops facilitated by
knowledgeable and experienced facilitators who work with ASD children on a daily basis.
This training is for:
- Teachers – ECE, Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- SENCOs, RTLBs, Learning Support Coordinators
- Teacher Aides/Teaching Assistants
- Disability Support Workers
- Social Workers
- Mental Health Support Workers
- Psychologists, Therapists, GP’s
If you are a professional who engages with children or young people with ASD then these workshops are for you!
The full training programme is made up of 5 two hour modules.
Attend one workshop or attend the full series of 5 modules to gain our ASK Professional Training certificate.
Download our ASK flyer here:
ASK for Schools
ASK for ECE
ASK for all professionals & community organisations
ASK for mental health providers