Our friends at The Cookie Project have come up with an inspired idea to ensure that everyone can enjoy their delicious cookies during lockdown! DIY Cookie Kits – delivered directly to your bubble!
Introducing the new Cookie Project BYO Cookie Starter Kit:
– Six bags of cookie premix.
– Three flavours: Original, Peanut Butter, Choc Chip.
– Gluten free, Vegan ready.
– Just add your choice of butter!
Each starter kit generates TWO acts of kindness:
– Guarantees future baking sessions for The Cookie Project bakers
– Donates one bag of cookies to Children’s Autism Foundation that we will pass on to a family in need!
All for only $29 per kit. Order now for nationwide delivery!
The Cookie Project is a certified social enterprise that employs Kiwis with disabilities to make cookies at their Auckland based Eat My Lunch kitchen. They not a charity organisation and are therefore fully self-funded. They are an essential business and need to urgently rebuild their very depressed cash position due to #COVID19 plummeting their sales by over 90% since the start of March. However, the safety of The Cookie Project bakers is their #1 priority so all of them have been asked to stay home and save lives. All the starter kits will be personally made and packed by the two co-founders Graeme and Eric to save the company in hope to keep changing more lives of Kiwis with disabilities, one cookie at a time.
Be kind! Bake Cookies!